Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Guest Posting "Bad" Movies I Love at Rupert's



It's that time again: guest post time!  Rupert Pupkin Speaks is hosting yet another excellent series of guest posts from film bloggers all over the 'net.  This time, we're all invited to name so-called "Bad" Movies We Love.

Some great lists have popped up already from my fellow film reviewers Paul Corupe, Marty McKee and T. L. Bugg among others; Rupert's hosted over twenty lists already since June, and shared his own as well.  Check 'em all out, you'll probably find a few to add to your "must watch" list.  I know I have.


I'm honored to be invited to share my own contribution today.  Check it out for overblown Hollywood Sixties soapers, late Seventies Skinemax time capsules and some over the top Eighties action.   Nine choice morsels in all.  I regret that space limitations kept me from listing more, but feel free to add selections from our Camp Classics list to round yours out.


I'd like to thank Rupert again for the invitation, a great way to kick off the second half of 2012 here at The Horn Section.  As the late Andy Griffith said in A FACE IN THE CROWD, we're "loaded for bear"!


No comments: